UK LOW TUITION FEE UNIVERSITIES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

UK LOW TUITION FEE UNIVERSITIES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

The UK is known globally for its high quality education. So it’s no surprise it comes at a cost for overseas students. For those seeking the UK high standards for an affordable price we have compiled a list of the ten cheapest universities for international undergraduates. Therefore, Fees are per academic year for overseas students…

THE BEST LUCRATIVE BUSINESS TO START IN NIGERIA IN 2024

THE BEST LUCRATIVE BUSINESS TO START IN NIGERIA IN 2024

The economic situation in Nigeria has diverted interest in people trying or looking for the right lucrative business to start in Nigeria. Nigeria is the largest African economy yet nearly 95% of Nigerians are unemployed leaving only 5% of Nigeria in the workforce. There are many Universities and colleges of education / other tertiary institutions…

National Economic Planning; Pros And Cons Of Her Development

National Economic Planning; Pros And Cons Of Her Development

Any nation without a proper economic vision is a slave to a sister nation. Poor economic planning in a nation can manifest in various ways, leading to detrimental effects on the overall economic health. Here are some aspects to consider: Mismatched Policies on National Economic Planning  When economic policies are inconsistent or contradict each other,…

Nigeria Economic Planning; An Adventure To Economic Stability

Nigeria Economic Planning; An Adventure To Economic Stability

Nigeria’s economic planning has evolved over the years, shaped by various economic policies, development plans, and external factors. Historically, Nigeria gained independence in 1960, and economic planning became crucial to address developmental challenges. The first National Development Plan (1952-1956) laid the foundation, emphasizing agriculture, infrastructure, and social services. I shall discuss an overview of Nigeria…

The world economic forum; a solution to global extreme inflation

The world economic forum; a solution to global extreme inflation

The World Economic Forum (WEF) is a Swiss non-profit foundation established in 1971, headquartered in Geneva. Its annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, is one of the most renowned gatherings of global leaders from various sectors. However, the WEF’s mission is to improve the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic, and other leaders…

The Adverse Effects Of Loan Equity Rate In Real Estate Business

The Adverse Effects Of Loan Equity Rate In Real Estate Business

 Loan equity rate in real estate business are distinct financial concepts. Equity represents ownerships in a company. A loan involves borrowing with an obligation to repay. However, the interest rate associated with loans is a crucial factor. However, equity typically doesn’t have an interest rate. Loaners are often observed to indulge in money heisting. However,…

CORPORATE TRAVELS; An ETIQUETTE FOR LARGE AND SMALL BUSINESS

CORPORATE TRAVELS; An ETIQUETTE FOR LARGE AND SMALL BUSINESS

Corporate travels in business; is one of the human activities that helps to enhance the societal civilization and growth. In a skillful tandem, every business has some necessary etiquette to make it a success. Thus, corporate travel is evidently one in which, every business ought to practice, whether large or small business. Meanwhile, corporate travel…

 8 Best Credit Cards for Beginners To Use and Earn Rewards

 8 Best Credit Cards for Beginners To Use and Earn Rewards

Top 8 Best Credit Cards for Beginners 2024 Building a strong credit history is essential for financial stability and future borrowing opportunities. Credit cards can be valuable tools for beginners to establish credit and learn responsible financial habits. In this article, we will explore some of the best credit cards suitable for beginners, offering features…